Use offline maps and gps even without an internet connection. this app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.
Multiple Global And Regional Online Maps, Including :
- Bing, yandex, open street maps, osm cycle, osm public transport, multimap, os explorer, ordnance survey uk, outdooractive germany, austria, south tyrol, cykloatlas, hikebikemap germany, open piste map, nearmap australia and many other maps.
- All maps automatically cached for offline use. use mobile atlas creator to download maps or mapc2mapc to convert maps from other formats.
- Since version 2.0 you can add custom map servers.
Share Your Current Or Planned Position :
You can send address, gps coordinates, link to google maps and even map image.
Navigate Easily :
Build in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest. see all the nearest locations from foursquare and footprints.
Find Your Way Back :
Trackback function will guide you along a previously recorded track with compass pointing to a nearest point. A new track can be recorded at the same time.
Challenge Yourself :
Turn on trackback and timer to watch your previous position correlated with the current time on track.
Save Places You Visit :
All waypoint stored in kml file and can be viewed and edited in google earth.
Record Tracks With Single Tap :
Tracks are recorded in gpx format and can be viewed in google earth and other software. share gpx files via email or dropbox.
Upload Tracks To Gpsies :
Free account is required for uploading.
Trip Computer :
- Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
- Support for honeycomb and ice cream sandwich.
- Ability to use barometer sensor in galaxy nexus and other devices.
Pro Features :
- Unlimited waypoints and tracks.
- Lock compass to bearing.
- Utm and osgb grids.
- Custom map servers.
- Foursquare and wikipedia support.
What’s In This Version : (Updated : Apr 29, 2013)
- No flickering on hi res tablets.
- Multiple small bugfixes.
- Trackback function.
- View gpx track in other apps.
- Play gpx track in google earth.
- Fixed problems with displaying long tracks.
- Support for sqlite atlases.
- Create any map with mobile atlas creator and copy resulting . Sqlitedb file to maverick and maps folder. Just use big planet tracks or rmaps sqlite format.
- Atlas can be used with any online map source or the new blank map.
Track Point Information :
Time, altitude and distance.
Required Android O/S : 1.6+